We were so lucky to have Daddy home to go trick or treating with us this year. He actually had to work but he gave away a few hours to go out with us. He has only been able to do so for 2 years and it is a real treat. We went to Grandma & Grandpa's house first and then Auntie Kimberly went out with us. Christian was tired after a few blocks and wanted to go back to Grandma's house. Auntie took him home while we finished trick or treating. Nicolas ran ahead to collect as much candy as he could. He even took Gabey's bag to get candy for him. Matthew really liked going up to the doors and telling everyone that he wasn't an alligator or a crocodile, he was a "MEAN CROCODILE" - it was very cute. Gabriel rode in the stroller for a long time. We had done about 5 blocks when he figured it all out and wanted to go by himself. He ran up saying "Trick or Treat" all the way up to the door and then he just stood silently there when the door was opened. He did say thank you. We had a great night and I love doing Halloween in my mom's neighborhood. I see lots of friends and it is nice to always be bumping into old friends. I don't know if Steve likes that aspect of it as much because he pretty much keeps having to stop while I chat with friends. So, here are my little cuties...
Mattie is dressed as a "Mean Crocodile" this year. Don't let his smile fool you - this little guy will bite.
Nicolas dressed as a farmer. I think all the time we spent at local farms this year encouraged this costume. Now, if only we could have a farm ourselves.
All the boys on Grandma's porch.
Christian was the cutest little lion. We got that costume several years ago from Nick's best friend, Dalton. It was a little big but it still worked well. Gabriel was a ducky and I was so excited to find that at a garage sale in September for $2 - yeah. Years ago I got the little croc costume at Sam's Club on the morning of Halloween for $5 and that has been used probably 4 times already. We borrowed Nick's hat and overalls. This was a very inexpensive Halloween and they all looked so cute!Gabey got this package of Smarties from Grandma when we got to their house and he was so happy he didn't want to leave.

I will try to update in a week or so with our Thanksgiving pictures. Thanks for checking in...
Happy Thanksgiving,
Kaira




1 comment:
The kids look really cute!!
Love,
Stephanie
Post a Comment