Monsters Inc. and our Home School is CoolWe went to see Monsters Inc on Ice with our friends Miss. Marcie, Talaina & Reagan. We really missed having Miss. Tonya and Mikayla and Jala with us. We had a great time but things aren't the same without them. The show was fun for the kids but I think it was a waste of money. I can't help myself from thinking that way but I am glad we went.

Micky, Minnie and the gang opened the show - a fun and unexpected surprise.

Miss. Marcie is so incredibly prepared for everything. She brought flashlights, glowing glasses & glowsticks, grapes, vegis and dip, cheese, pb&j, juice boxes and water bottles and everything! I don't know she fit all that food, bowls, napkins, etc in her bag but we were all set for the show!



Winter can bring cabin fever and when I can tell Nick has ants in his pants we do lots of energy burning stuff inside. Here Nick runs in place counting by 4's.

Toe touches by 3's

Hopping on one leg by 6's

Ahhhh, now we are ready to work!

Field Trip to the zoo. We have been 3 times this spring and since it has still been chilly the animals are very active. Here one bear eats while the other takes a swim. Actually, he stopped swimming to see what his friend was snacking on.

When I was a little girl I used to climb this statue of John Ball everytime I went to the zoo. It is fun for me to see my kids do the same things I used to do. Here we are with our homeschooling friends. I was doing a lot of head-counting on this outing!

This snow leopard was in heat and she was very testy. She was growling and generally unhappy. She was literally climbing the walls just before she came to stare down the kids. NOT a friendly kitty!

Whew, it sure has been a long day! Gabey and Mattie fell asleep together. Nap time feels so good.

Mattie before church. I know, I know, he is such a honey. Aunt Marcella sent the boys a big box of clothes and Mattie is wearing one of his new shirts.

This picture is a little too bright, but Gabey is just such a happy kid... except when he isn't. And, Gabey is wearing his new sweatshirt.

Those are "mean faces".

I'll try to post again soon... gotta go do some painting.
Have a great week - Happy Spring!'
Kaira
5 comments:
Hey Karia, I told you I would leave a message so you had known someone had seen all your hard work! The boys are getting so big. I can't wait to see you all again. Home school looks like a lot of fun, can I come! Can't wait until July. Talk to you soon.
Love, Missy
It looks like Monster's Inc. was a lot of fun! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I almost did not recognize them. Nick is going to be really tall.
Ethan wanted me to say "hi" to his cousins! I hope we get to see you sometime soon.
Love,
Stephanie
Good Evening Kaira,
This is Kelly, Monica Felver's daughter. I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your post today. I didn't think that anyone went to my blog anymore. It's nice to be thought about. I mean I know that my family hasn't been forgotten... but sometimes it's just nice knowing others care. Thank you.... you are right, as the one year is already upon us... I can't believe it, Time has flown by and at the same time, FROZEN. But I wanted to thank you and what a time I had enjoying your family.. what wonderful pictures... it appears that you never have a dull moment in your household. My house is the same.. I always joke, telling people WE LIVE LOUDLY in my house, I used to rollerblade thru the house with my kids. So I understand the busy life style...but boy it's fun. I am currently working on my speech for Mom for the Taylor service. It will be difficult, but what better gift could I give Mom.... I hope that you have a nice evening.. and I am really thankful for your kind thoughts and very heartfelt prayers. They have been deeply appreciated. Take care... Hello to the boys.... May the Lord watch over your family today and always. In Christ's Love,Kelly
I can't belive how big the boys are getting. Monster, Inc. is one of my favorite Disney Movies. I love the space shuttle pictures and of course the one of the boys being "tough guys."
Post a Comment