Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Morning


Waking up to Easter baskets is always fun! Gabriel got a new bible and a little lamb in his basket. And, of course, all the baskets came with some candy :)

Matthew was very happy about his Spiderman placemat and his Bible cover. He also got a jump rope and a kaleidoscope.

Daddy got his favorite candy, Dots, and the book Family Driven Faith. Mom is excited to read that book when Dad is done.

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here by posting this just rolled out of bed picture... it could be worse :P I'm so happy about the books I got in my Easter basket!



Christian got the book The Three Trees and a kite and a jumprope and a gumball machine. He also got a bookmark for his Bible.
Nicolas is checking out his new pen. He really loves Eagles and he even got a scripture bookmark with an Eagle on it. He also got the book Good & Evil from a long distance Easter Bunny. He loves the book and has read much of it already. That's wonderful because it is difficult to get him reading much of the time and he's had his nose in that book quite a bit. He also got a comic book on the book of Genesis and a jump rope too.



Well, that was fun but no time to play - we had to get ready for church service :)

He is RISEN!

1 comment:

Lowa said...

Oooo...that book you got (Lies Women Believe) is REALLY GOOD! I can't remember if I finished it or not, but it is fascinating!

Cool that you have four boys:) They are gorgeous! I almost had four boys, which would have been awesome. God decided I needed a girl. Man, I would LOVE to have a few more babies, but my hubby says NO:( *sniff*

Love your blogs, I will be back!