Herbie is Gabriel's pet froggy. They do everything together. Often Gabe will fall asleep holding hands with Herbie. We were sitting on the sofa when I noticed he'd fallen asleep so I had fun taking these pictures of Gabe and his buddy, Herbie.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Meet Herbie
Herbie is Gabriel's pet froggy. They do everything together. Often Gabe will fall asleep holding hands with Herbie. We were sitting on the sofa when I noticed he'd fallen asleep so I had fun taking these pictures of Gabe and his buddy, Herbie.



I tried to get his head in his mouth but Gabe wouldn't open up... funny the things you can do to your kiddos when they are sleeping. I'll try to get a video of some of the rotten things Steve does to the kids when they are sleeping - seriously, he's so mean to them!
Herbie is Gabriel's pet froggy. They do everything together. Often Gabe will fall asleep holding hands with Herbie. We were sitting on the sofa when I noticed he'd fallen asleep so I had fun taking these pictures of Gabe and his buddy, Herbie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Haha!! This is great!
Can you imagine waking up to a frog looking at you! How funny!:)
Too funny!
FUNNY!
that is way too cute!
Those folks are certainly interesting arent they? Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have bookmarked both of your blogs so when you post new things I certainly will be reading them!
you have a lovely family, is that a real frog?
How cute. It sounds like Steve and I are very much alike. I like to put shaving cream on the kids or other such fun things. They always get a kick out of it when they wake up and find themselves with shaving cream hair.
thank you.
Hi Tracy,
Nope, Herbie is not real but he looks quite real and he moves in a very realistic way as well. We get a kick out of him :)
All is well, I am just not going to get into a debate over something that I have studied and since it is my blog LOL..... You are fine and I agree with you 100%.
Gotcha, Ginger! :D
Those picture are priceless.
I enjoyed you blog.
Have an Awesome Day
Deeny :-)
That is the cutest thing!! Man, when kids sleep they really SLEEP don't they! lol!
Post a Comment