Sunday, August 28, 2005

Pictures - better late than never... Christian playing firefighter at the Children's Museum (august 25)


Christian and Nick waiting for the Children's Museum to open.


Nick and Christian, playing at Vetran's Park


Every once in a while I catch the boys rocking together and I just love those little moments.



Steve and Matthew after opening his birthday presents. Mattie loves to wear his hats but will only wear hats backwards... funny little guy!


The back of Daddy's birthday shirt. All the little pictures mean something!


Daddy showing off his birthday shirt.


Christian loved all of his presents but showed the most enthusiasm for these bats I paid $1.20 for.


Steve loves this picture of Nick's shock (and probably jealousy) over Christian's playdough factory.



The boys playing in Kelly's kayaks when we were packing up to leave camping.


Nick and Charli playing something, I think the "wheels on the bus..." song.


Charli and Nick while we were camping. Charli is our neighbor (born 3 weeks after Matthew) and Nick is her favorite Butler Boy! She always likes to sit her little pink chair right next to his.


Charli hanging in our gazebo while we were camping.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aunt Kaira
We want to see some Halloween pictures of the kids!
Love,
Stephanie, William, and Ethan