We signed Christian up for Cub Scouts and Nicolas up for Boy Scouts this year.
They are in a group w/ all homeschoolers and we are very thankful for that. I have very few pictures of Nicolas because the Boy Scouts do their activities independently. I was given a disc of their New Years Eve campout and one of these days I'll try to post those pics if there are good ones on it.
The year kicked off with the September 11 Scout Salute at our local presidential museum. Nicolas and Christian both participated in this as their first scout activity.
Here the boys are waiting for their turn to move up to "the line" for their 10 minutes. Every 10 min. for 24 hours, there was a shift - thus allowing a break for those saluting and an opportunity for everyone to participate. My boys each did several shifts.
Gabe is just along for the ride. He found a little stick that he thought was worth telling me about.
I can't recall who this man is - oops.
Our boys were able to dress up for their October pack meeting. We had 4 Luke Skywalkers in our den!!! Christian had the best costume - a gift from his cousin Austin in Texas. I think he'll be Luke Sywalker every year - until he outgrows this costume.
Many cub scouts standing up being recognized for something at one of the pack meetings.




1 comment:
Kaira, loved the boys pics. You take good ones. Keep em coming. love you. mom
Post a Comment