We enjoy driving out to the lakeshore when time permits. The kids find many things to play on and it makes for a pleasant change of pace - especially when a trip the the ice cream shop fits in. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yup, the sandboat is getting a serious work out on a weekly basis!
On another note, I can't believe these pictures from Grand Haven. This is the exact spot we were at last summer on vacation. In fact, we watched people take pictures on these exact poles!
4 comments:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BOYS ARE SO BIG AND BEAUTIFUL. NANA
whats up with all the changes?? I just was learning FB now the bloggs have even changed. later
What's different? I'm not sure but if you tell me I might be able to fix it.
Hey Kaira,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yup, the sandboat is getting a serious work out on a weekly basis!
On another note, I can't believe these pictures from Grand Haven. This is the exact spot we were at last summer on vacation. In fact, we watched people take pictures on these exact poles!
Crazy small world!
All the best,
Lisa-Jo
Post a Comment